Trying to earn money online??
But failing every time??
Ok!! Let’s face it that earning money online is not at all easy.
There are a number of ways to earn money online but not everyone can get success using those ways.
One needs to know all the essential points about those ways so as to earn money online successfully.
So in this article, we will discuss about, all the best ways to earn money online with less or no investment at all.
The best ways of earning money are mentioned below:
- Pay Per Click Websites
- Micro Working
- Virtual Assistant
- Domain Trading
- Website Flipping
- Affiliate Marketing
- Online Captcha Solving Jobs
Now let’s know about these ways to earn money online in-depth.
Blogging was first started for people to write the journal of their daily lives on the “web log”.
The word “blog” is also derived from this word “web log”.
Blogging can not only be used for marketing purposes but it is also a home business in itself.
Blogging is considered to be the same as a website but precisely it is not.
Blogging is different from a website in some aspects like:
- Blogs are updated frequently- be it a food recipe blog, a travel blog, or any personal blog, one can update them often but unlike this websites hardly have any change in information, it remains constant or is changed very rarely.
- Blogs allow for readers engagement– Blogs can be uploaded on social media so that the users and the readers can comment and discuss about the blog among themselves. Websites have guest logs where users can only say that they visited the site but blogging sites allows interaction among users, unlike traditional website system.
Reasons for blogging being so popular
Blogging has been in very demand lately. But why??
Why is blogging more demanded in today’s world more than the website??
Well, there are certain reasons why most of the entrepreneurs prefer blogging for their business and marketing. The reasons are as follows:
- New Content is always loved by the search engines and so blogging is a good Search Engine Optimization tools.
- Blogging keeps your clients updated about everything i.e. all the new deals, and what’s going on in your company.
- Blogging makes you gain the trust of your customers and helps your clients to bond with you. It not only gives you the privilege to share your knowledge with the world but it also lets your readers connect with you via comments.
Steps to remember for Blogging
- The first step for blogging is to create a blog which is quite easy and simple if you pick the topics which are presently in demand.
- You must be consistent in your work and should post at least one blog in a week.
- You must know the ways of promoting your blogs on different social media platforms.
- You can promote affiliate products from your blog which is another way to earn money online easily.
Though blogging is a full-time job and requires all your determination but if you know the tricks and techniques essential for blogging you can even get success by doing part-time blogging.
2. Pay Per Click Websites
You don’t know what Pay Per Click is??
Well, come let’s first discuss about what Pay Per Click is.
Pay Per Click or PPC advertising is also known as CPC i.e. Cost Per Click advertisement which is the easiest mode of online marketing in today’s world.
In this process, the company that runs the advertisement gives money according to the number of clicks on the ads and all you have to do is to click and read the advertisement for 10 to 30 seconds.
There are a number of sites offering Pay Per Click advertisements and the best part is that all these sites are free of cost so you can earn money online without any investment.
But all the sites are not trustworthy and so here is a list of sites one could use to earn money online via Pay Per Click advertisements.
- Neobux- Noebux is the topmost website with Pay Per Click advertisements. The first payment you get from Neobux is US$ 2 or even more depending upon your performance and the time you take in completing the task and for every following successful task, the minimum amount of revenue earned by you increases by US$ 1. You can ask for payout only after you collect US$ 10.
- ClixSense– This is also one of the biggest PTC websites in the world which shows advertisements according to age, gender, and preferences of the readers. The payment process takes place via Paypal and other online money transferring apps so as to make the payments smooth and quick.
- Swagbucks– Swagbucks allows you to discover new products and services that are available in your own area. They offer you their eponymous points which can be redeemed later in the form of cash or Amazon shopping vouchers.
- PrizeRebel– This website not only provides Pay Per Click advertisements but also allows the users to earn money via online surveys. You can earn from Rs. 10,000 to 12,000 depending upon the time you take and the task you perform. They give you points and you get US$ 1 for every 100 points. The payment for Indians is done via Paypal.
Freelancing is another most popular way to earn money online easily.
One can work with small or even big companies temporarily, provide the services as per their wish and knowledge, and can leave the work as per their own wish.
The two main skills for freelancing are Core skills and Marketing. A good marketer can only become a successful freelancer as you need to have the convincing skills to make your users trust you.
Freelancing allows you to earn approximately $2000 or even more depending upon the type of freelancing job you provide to your clients.
Content Writing, Web Designing, Graphic Designing, Search Engine Optimization, Data Entry, Digital Marketing, etc these and many more such jobs can be chosen by one for Freelancing to earn money online without any investment.
But before starting with the Freelancing one must also keep certain points in mind:
- You must know whether you have to do a part-time or a full-time type of Freelancing job.
- You must know the real and accurate worth of your work and should calculate your fees accordingly.
- Only do jobs you are good at i.e. doing things of the best of your knowledge.
- Take care of SEO as it will you rank higher on search engines and will help increase traffic on your website.
Therefore we can conclude that Freelancing helps you work on your own terms and can earn a lot of money online by sitting at home and without investing even a single penny.
4. Micro Working
Micro Working as the name itself denotes means completing small tasks which takes a few seconds or a few minutes to finish.
Micro working includes tasks like identifying an object, commenting on different sites, writing small articles, doing small researches for websites, visiting different websites, etc.
If you work even for 1-2 hours a day then you get a chance to earn around Rs. 6000 to 15000 and that too without investing a single penny from your side.
5. Virtual Assistant
A virtual assistant is just like a personal assistant who works for it’s clients online without being physically present.
A virtual assistant takes care of websites, performs counseling, writes and proofreads the articles, publishes content on the website, does all the marketing, coding, app development, and research work for it’s clients.
This is also an easy way to earn money online and you get to learn many management and technical skills as well.
6. Become A Youtuber
Youtube is one of the hottest and the most popular trend to earn money online these days.
Anyone can start a Youtube channel these days all you need is a good camera and some quality content to upload.
The most trending videos which are in demand these days are
- Funny and entertaining videos including pranks, stand up comedy, etc.
- Highly helpful and knowledgeable videos for a niche audience like kitchen recipes, how-to-do videos, travel tips, educational videos, or anything you think is useful according to your industry and your audience.
You can make millions from youtube but only if you are able to impress your audience and able to gain enough number of views and subscribers.
After getting enough views and subscribers for your channel you can even apply for Youtube Partner Program and earn a lot of money online.
But it’s not that easy to please your audience just like that you need to create unique videos which are different from the ones already uploaded on the other channels.
Use the best SEO Optimized headline to get more organic traffic.
One must never forget to add a suitable and relatable description for the video as there is a certain range of Crawling Audience who read the description to decide if they have to watch the video or not.
7. Domain Trading
When big companies are unable to find the domain of their choices then they contact the domain owners to make a deal regarding domain trading.
It is in the hands of the initial domain owner to fix the price of selling the domain.
This business of domain trading is much demanded these days people earn a good amount of money online by selling domains.
Domain Trading is exactly like a Share Market where you buy shares at low cost in the same way people buy domains at low prices and then sell those domains at higher rates later.
There are two types of domain trading that could help you gain profit in the long run:
- Domains with unusual names that might get good value and demand in the market.
- Domains with a Premium Future i.e. domains which have zero value presently but will be in great demand in the upcoming future.
Domain trading is one of the best ways to earn money online but needs a little investment from your side.
Once you invest and buy the domain you can even put your domain on sale so that people can buy your domain directly that too at your desired price, and will help in having a smooth domain trading.
8. Website Flipping
Website Flipping is like domain trading where instead of the domain we deal with the websites.
People create a website and work on it for 3-6 months so as to start earning money from that website.
Then after earning for 2-3 months, they put the website on sale and earn 15-20 times the price of their monthly income from the same website.
All you need to be aware of is that the website should of high quality i.e. it should have genuine organic web traffic of around 5-6 months, trusted domain, backlinks, rankings, etc.
But there are certain points that one should keep in mind before selling a website:
- The seller must know the accurate time of selling the website i.e. after you have lost all the methods of earning traffic at that website or you have invested enough amount of cash on that website only then should you sell your website.
- You must take care of the validation of all the information and knowledge you provide on your website.
- Begin with Google Analytics and earning records as every buyer notices only these two factors of a website in the first place.
Since it is much easier to grow an old site with traffic present on it than creating a new website and growing it. Therefore, nowadays people prefer buying old websites and growing them and thus website flipping is one of the most demanded ways to earn money online.
9. Become An Affiliate Marketer
Affiliate Marketing is a type of marketing by which retailers pay commission to an external website for increasing the traffic or sales generated on their website from the referrals.
It again is an excellent marketing approach and is exactly similar to a retail shop.
You signup at online shopping platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, etc and promotes the best products on your website and social media to earn money.
A person can earn from 4% to 20% commission from Amazon by helping your customers in buying the right products.
10. Captcha Solving Jobs
Last but not least Captcha Solving is also popular and the most demanded way to earn money online.
All you need to do is read the captcha images and type the exact characters. It is the best online data entry job.
There are many companies as well as individuals who wish to create thousands of accounts on a daily basis on popular social media sites.
But these captcha images prevent them from doing so and thus they seek the help of captcha solvers.
Captcha solvers enter the correct characters relating to the images into the software to help people.
Generally, a person can solve 1000 Captcha images a day and gets $2 for every 1000 captchas but if you work on 2-3 different sites then you have a possibility of earning around Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 on a monthly basis.
So these were the 10 best ways for a person to earn money online. Any person who chooses at least any one of the ways and positively follows the steps mentioned to make the business successful will gain a lot of profit and will succeed in earning money online.